Friday, June 22, 2007

Random QandA

I found this on one of my friend's blogs...thought it was interesting...here are my answers...

1. If you were to face the Wizard of Oz, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? More courage. With enough courage we could all use our hearts and minds to their full potential.

2. Have you ever gone to court for anything? What for? Once, and hopefully never again. I went there to establish a restraining order against my first boyfriend.

3. What was the last thing you did that you previously told yourself you wouldn't do? Oh dear, I really don't want to answer this one...get involved with someone on my swim team.

4. Did you ever have a summer fling while on vacation? No, but it's not too late...going to Hawaii soon. ;-)

5. Have you ever done anything sexual with someone who's name you never knew? Unfortunately yes. Being so impersonal really isn't my style...don't know why I did it.

Bonus (as in optional): What is the best way to mend a broken heart? Unfortunately for me and my heart...it's all about time. Time helps me forget the pain. It doesn't matter how much I bitch, moan, hate or contemplate...it just takes time and usually a lot of it, years.

3 comments:

jim said...

I think many, if not most people, have at least one unnamed sexual encounter in their lives. I am embarrassed to say even I have been there once or twice. On the other hand, it was a learning experience; I know what it is, what it's like, and that it's the wrong thing for me. There are times when I think slutdom might be fun, but then I think back to those feelings, and all is fine again. :)

•♥•m•♥• said...

check list of life..... check check

Unknown said...

Ok Dr. M, I have no idea what that means.