Sunday, June 10, 2007

A little more emotion to add to the facts

Those of you who know anything about me, know what and who this is about...


Do you remember this day as well as I?
The day you made all your promises a lie?
Do you remember the bleeding heart
You used to keep us from being apart?

The kindness I paid you when I saw your pain
Forgetting my needs and with you remain
What happened to you when thunderstorm cleared?
I didn't know it was the calm that you feared!

You ignored me and dodged my calls
Four months passed and no word at all
Leaving me alone in limbo to dwell;
Assuming the worst, it felt like hell.

Without explanation you ended it all;
Leaving me solely to take the fall.
You've now moved on and I want to know
Why it was so easy to let me go?

"We'll always be friends," you'd often say.
It was simply lip-service you wanted to pay.
Does god accept liars in his home, you think?
Oh no! Deep into hell you will sink!

But at least in hell you'll be among friends
For traitors must make eternal amends.
Fair well to you my long lost friend
Karma will haunt you until the end.

1 comment:

•♥•m•♥• said...

Muey bonita mi amigo ......muey bonita!!!