Thursday, February 23, 2006

Flash those things someplace else

Ever watch a movie that would have been awesome if only they would have left out "that one scene"? Well, my day was a lot like that…

My boyfriend, Arn had his final interview for front desk at the College I work at; he got the job. We were both so happy as we drove home. I told him how proud I was that he did so well. We were holding hands and a truck stopped next to us at the light. This particular light takes FOREVER.

After a minute or so of waiting I hear someone yelling at me from the truck, I look over and can you guess what I saw? Two bare boobies. Yep, Arn and I got flashed. I looked away instantly, covering my eyes. After a bit the morbid curiosity got the best of me, "She wouldn't still be flashing everyone, someone would see, call the cops (if only I still had a cell phone)." But sure enough I glanced back and she still had them hanging out. Crazy!

I'm pretty sure I know her motive. She had seen Arn and me holding hands in the car. Was she thinking her mammary glands would turn me straight? That after seeing those things I'd suddenly be attracted to women? Silly silly girl, I'm much more likely to convert your boyfriend than you are to convert me to the dark side.

After I was finished being butt hurt, I thought to myself, "Would I have been as offended if a man had whipped out his dick?" I made a joke with my coworkers that I wouldn't have been, but that simply isn't true. Publicly flashing a total unsuspecting stranger is just plain inappropriate. If you enjoy undressing in front of strangers get a job at a strip club!

7 comments:

e said...

Right on darling! There is a reason that they make clothing to cover those parts...No one wants to see them...at least, not admit that they do! LOL!

soiled_dove said...

OMG, I would freak out too if I had to see some stanky old ho's fat bags! I'd freak out over a seeing a strange dong too! I like to choose who I see naked, thank you very much!

Stenar said...

I think that's pretty funny. I don't think it would bother me if some girl flashed me... maybe 'cause I have three older sisters and have seen lots of breasts over the years.

Unknown said...

I think you were secretly turned on, that's why you were pissed.

Unknown said...

Is that why you get pissed when gay men hit on you, Lionel, because you're secretly turned on?

Unknown said...

I never get pissed when gay men hit on me...ask Jacob...

Unknown said...

How would I know? Is there another gay guy at work?