Thursday, July 12, 2007

TMI

1. Describe your first kiss. I was 22 when I had my first kiss. It was surprisingly easy and fun. My partner complimented me on my ability (which was quite flattering).

2. Should a person's pubic hair be trimmed, shaved, or just grown out as the jungle God intended it to be? So long as I can easily find what I want, jungles are fine.

3. What's the best super-hero comic book movie ever made?
X-Men! Hands down!

4. Coke or Pepsi? COKE!

5. Have you ever been caught masturbating? Yes, but only by a partner (who was upset because he felt left out)

6. Which way do you lean your head when going for a kiss? Right

7. Jockstraps, sexy or no? Not sexy.

2 comments:

jim said...

1. First kiss was at 18. To a girl! Ewww. Then again, that was in the 60s.... Boys kissing boys hadn't been invented yet. I sucked at it (it was a girl after all). Nobody had taught me what kissing was all about yet.

2. Trimmed is nice. Shaved is nice, sometimes. Jungle is nice, as long as it's not a gorilla in the jungle.

3. Superman! I grew up before all latter day super heros came around. Nope, good old superman.

4. Diet Pepsi, although the only time I drink soft drinks is when I order in a pizza. So like once a year. :)

5. Gawd yes. I've been caught more than once! You would think I would learn after the acute embarrassment.

6. Right

7. Jockstraps... Not sexy. Yeah, I'm kind of a jock, but I don't even own one! Nope, if you're gonna wear one, keep it private. :P

•♥•m•♥• said...

" So long as I can easily find what I want, jungles are fine."

LMAO!!! cute.....