Thursday, October 18, 2007

- Reality Check -

1. Most people don't know I exist

2. Most of my acquaintances don't care about me

3. Many of my acquaintances don't like me

4. Most of my friends don't care if I'm their friend at all

5. Many of my friends only pursue what they can get from me

6. Many of my friends often get annoyed with me

7. Some of my friends love me despite my flaws.

8. Some of my friends love me for my flaws

9. A few of my friends love and care about me.

...And all that doesn't matter if I care about myself as much as I want others to.

1 comment:

•♥•m•♥• said...

I know U exist

I care about U

I really like U ( & miss U)

I do care if you are my friend...I often wonder if anyone even cared about me at amex....

The only thing I would pursue from U would be your time ..... =)

I miss my poodle....annoying or not....LOL

I LUV your flaws.....

I wish I had that flaw of not being able to put on weight......I'll trade ya some Booty for some thinness...

(((hugs)))