Monday, October 29, 2007

Personal Training

Today's an exciting milestone for me. I'm hoping to make a big change in my appearance (unrealistic perhaps) and begin work with a personal trainer.

My goal is to gain 25 of muscle in 3 months. Too much? Not likely? Well if nothing else I'd like to become the beef cake version of ME. Ok, so maybe that's still skinny, but improvement is what I'm looking for. Most of all I'd like to learn how to use weights...all I've ever done is swim; I'm clueless when it comes to weight training. I'm hoping this program will help me with that deficiency.

Wish me luck, I start today at 7pm.

1 comment:

jim said...

Oh gawd. Now I need to start working out again... Just when I thought my buffdom was at an okay level (well, for somebody my age), you come along and will put me to shame if I don't start working again.
Darn you to heck! :P

Actually, working out is great. Yeah, you're gonna be wishing you were dead for a while, but after that stage, you'll see it hurts so good. :)