Wednesday, August 01, 2007

TMI

1. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about? It doesn't matter. Over, under...who really cares as long as there's paper there?

2. Toilet when you are done: everything up, seat down but lid up, everything down? Seat down, lid up.

3. When was the last time you kissed someone not your significant other? [I am talking about a kiss with some gusto not just a little hello or goodbye peck]. Just this last Saturday.

4. Would you rather have a significant other (this can be a hypothetical SO) have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? [You have to pick one.] I'd rather have a significant other.

5. If you had $1,000,000 to give away, how would you divide it up? Who and how much? I'd give it all to my family so that they could pay off their house and not have to worry about money so much.

Bonus (as in optional): Tell us something that very few people know about you. I hate the number 13, it almost scares me.

No comments: