Monday, August 20, 2007

Social Overload?

Whoa! Crazy busy weekend!

Right after work was finished on Friday I went to see my former coworker Mathew at his going away party. He's moving to South Korea to accept a position as a public school English teacher. I saw other former coworkers there too: Julia, Sean, Mike, Jacob and others.

I spent about an hour at Mat's going-away party and then proceeded to Chris' Grand Re-Opening Event; Chris, a member of the Sunfish, owns a clothing store called Retail Laboratory at the Biltmore. I was silly and bought two shirts there ($70+ ouch). After a short while I was joined at the re-opening event by Eddie, Gregg and Andy from the swim team. Eddie, Andy and I went to see the Borne Ultimatum at the Esplanade across the street once we'd had enough of the heat. The movie was pretty good, but we sat waaaaaaay too close to the screen.

Saturday morning I picked up my mom and my sister's Lacey and Cassi for brunch at FEZ in downtown Phoenix. I love that place. Then for Lacey's birthday present I took her shopping at Chandler Fashion Center. Good times!

After our little shopping spree I went on to swim practice and swam lots of freestyle distance (yuck!)

Finally I spent dinner with my friend and freelance boss Dave.

I spent Sunday Morning working with Dave as well and then had dinner with my family.

OMG! Not a spare moment. I didn't even get laundry done. Sheesh.

1 comment:

•♥•m•♥• said...

Stu-beans and I went to the movie this weekend too....... =) I luved it.....lots of action....& yes...I did take all those pics of the storm...its was around 2-3 in the am last week one nite.....I drove out to wickenberg to take them =)